Contact us Help centre

How to pay your excess

 Below are the three most common ways to pay your excess:
To a repairer or supplier
In most cases, your excess is payable to the provider dealing with your repairs or replacement item. Normally, you will need to pay your excess before repairs begin or when you receive your replacement goods. 
Directly to us
If you need to pay your excess to Trade Me Insurance, you will need to give us a call on 0800 800 444 so that we can take a one-off payment for you. 
Cash settlements
If your claim is being cash settled, we may deduct your excess from the agreed settlement amount when we pay it to you. We will discuss this with you first. 

Still unsure? Fire up a live chat or contact us, we are here to help.


Related article:

Excesses explained

Sorry to hear it didn't help! These articles might
Or speak to one of our team Contact Us
Powered by Zendesk