Contact us Help centre

Out on holiday?

You can let us know when your house will be unoccupied for more than 60 consecutive days by emailing us at

Let us know how long you will be away for and if anyone will be checking on the house while you are gone. This is because your house is at a greater risk during the period while you are not home.

During the time you are away, we will apply an additional $1000 excess to any claims for loss or damage to your house.

Once you are back living in your house, the additional excess will no longer apply.

Please contact us if your house is going to be permanently unoccupied.

Still unsure? Fire up a live chat or contact us, we are here to help.


Related Articles:

Excesses explained




Sorry to hear it didn't help! These articles might
Or speak to one of our team Contact Us
Powered by Zendesk